Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I know nobody cares but...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bloodfairy13, Jul 3, 2004.

1. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    I CAN PLAY WAR MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: by: KISS!!!!!!! :hyper: I CAN PLAY IT :hyper: AND I KNOW THE ENTIRE SONG :hyper: AND IT WORKS :hyper: AND IT WAS THE RIGHT TABS :hyper: AND IT WAS COOL B/C IT WORKED :hyper: AND IT SOUNDS COOL!!!!!!!! :hyper:
    :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
    okay I'm done...I was just very excited... :D

2. modflea

modflea

Apr 26, 2004
    Lafayette, LA
    Congrats!

There's nothing in the world like the feeling of learning a song and getting it right!

Rock on!!

3. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    thanx!! :D

4. Lesson 2: Learn Tommy The Cat by Primus by ear. ;)

5. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    :bassist: :bassist: :bassist:
    I can't learn stuff by ear very well...I've tried...it doesn't go very well...my dad does but I can't... :bassist:

6. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    Hey bloodfairy, I read your profile and noticed that you were into fieldy because of his slap style. I just wanted to drop in that you should definitly check out some victor wooten, primus, and mudvayne. It also good to see someone getting into the bass at a young age. Keep it up. :bassist:

And congrats on learning the song, is it the first you've learnt? Either way, I salute you...nice job.

This better not turn into a Fieldy bashing thread because I said his name either. :bag:

7. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    :spit: I don't like Fieldy bashing threads...

8. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio
    I know this is gonna get me killed.....But I personally respect the man. I mean, I dont see why everyone hates him. (And im not asking for a lecture why anyone personally doesnt like him) Hes another person holding down the low wnd on bass. His style may not be everyone's cup of tea....but hes sure getting paid alot to do it. So, hes gotta have some talent. I seen him rock out on a Upright in a video too....how many people in metal bands got the balls to do that anymore?

9. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    Dito...I like him...I think he's cool and I really don't know why everybody hates him either...and if someone would like to PM me and tell me, have at it 'cause I would like to know what everybody has against him...

10. darkspec

darkspec

Jan 2, 2003
    Cleveland Ohio

Thats just asking for trouble around these parts LoL

Oh...and you inspired me to learn a song. I just learned taproot - poem.

11. bloodfairy13

bloodfairy13

Feb 27, 2004
    Kentucky
    Yeah, I know...oh well...I'm looking foreward to it...:D

I inspired you??

I like that song but I don't have their CD and too lazy to borrow it again...