1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I latch on to a schroeder 310212

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gary mitchell, Nov 26, 2010.

1. I traded Avatar 210 for a almost mint schroeder 310212, I have not got to use it yet, I did hook it up long enough to see if it worked and it did. Are they worth anything and what are they good for what kind of music. I wont get a chance to really play with it until the middle of next month. Its rated at 4ohms and can handle 2100 watts. Will it get the lows of a good 410. Iam thinking about using a Hartke LH1000 on it by itself.

2. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    I haven't tried that cab but I did have the 410L. I found the 410L to be a little mid shy but with the right amp, it was great. I found the GK heads worked great with it but the Genz Shuttle 6 didn't.

3. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Those go for $1300. new at Bass Central! That cabinet will smoke an 8x10! Your rig will be FARKIN' LOUD.