Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i like tragically hip but cant play anything by them

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stanley Design, May 13, 2003.

1. ive been a big fan of them for a few years, and i usually just figure songs out by ear (for guitar or bass) and if i cant i cheat and find tabs:bag: but you know what? there are absolutely no tabs, bass or guitar, for any songs off their new album, and i cant fugure them out myself, i want to learn guitar parts mostly, especially on the song the darkest one. its just so great. can any of you guys help me out? ide appreciate it

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    you know there's an entire forum for these kind of threads right?

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    :eek:THERES A TABS FORUM!????!!!!?!?!

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    I saw that coming :D

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I think that is my favorite castelo, though I don't have a copy.

that one and "are there hot chicks in here????";) :ninja:

6. well earlier i did check the tab forum. and expected to find something so that i could make a post that said "hey look i used the tab forum for the first time today" and then in brackets ide put (run with it dave...run with it) but the tab forum had nothing to my liking :( anyway:D WR heres your picture if you want it...
    [​IMG]

7. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Ever seen 'em live? They make for a great show...my brother and I went in August. Double encore ^_^.

I reccomend the tabs forum and the tabs section of the site -- no tabs from Violet Light, but there's a few songs like Bobcaygeon and Poets from their older albums.