I live under a rock

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fetch Da bass, Jan 3, 2004.

1. I went to the mall to return some thoughtful but not me gifts I got for Christmas. I haven't been to a "mall' in about 3 years. What the f*** did I make a wrong turn and end up in 1972? You have got to be kidding me. I was a teenager in the 70's and refuse to wear that crap then. come on it's the 21 century not 1972. Todays kids have no style. so I exchanged my stuff for some underwear went home and crawled back under my rock...someone please wake me up when it's 2004. :meh:
  2. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Vote for best post of the year
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Little early dontcha think?

brad cook
  5. and smell the earthtone paisley polyester trousers :D
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    ya, but if you've been living under a rock, maybe you don't know it's 2004 yet :D
  7. your #1 !
  8. Moral of story: The Mall sucks and will always suck.
  9. I can't agree more. My MAJOR complaint is people walk to dang slow in the mall. It's like they need a friggin road map to carry with them. It's gotten to the point where I say things like, "Yes your walking like speed demons aren't you !" and the like ..
  10. really? I never knew that.:rolleyes:
  11. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    I totally agree. Malls = Teenagers, Teenagers = Stupid. I myself am a stupid teenager as I am 16.

Teenagers today are like: "Hey, let's drive my car, which I put fins on by the way, shut up Phil! I know it still has a lawnmower engine! Anyway, we can like drive over by that like road, with the like, cliffs with jagged rocks at the bottom, and we can get like stoned, drive 90 miles an hour, and have unprotected sex all at the same time! It sounds like totally fo-shizzle my nizzle mizzle dizzle fizzle! Don't forget those k0Rn CDs either! That's real music!"

Teenagers are just stupid.
  12. Tenns are dumb. Major thing in my school, "I got so drunk this weekend..."

I mean first of all, I don't give a ****. Second I now think less or you for drinking just to get drunk. Third, your still a dufus. Fourth, I never will care.
  13. Sorry, actually I wasn't talking about the people at the mall. I hardly noticed. I was making a comment about the s***y 70's style clothes that were being (forced) sold at the mall stores.
  14. I know, but still under the mall topic :D.
    I do agreeon the clothes though.
  15. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Fashion is cyclical. Baggy clothes were in in the 20s, just like they were in the first half of the 90s. Bell bottoms are/have been back, ect.

However, you do realize this means the Bay City Rollers might come back as a fashion statment. Let me say that again: Orange, plaid, bell bottoms.

What you see now is nothing compared to that hell. Be thankfull.
  16. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Awful lot of effort you're exerting to show that you don't care. :meh:
  17. Well I don't say that to them. It's what I think most of the time. But yes , still some effort : /
  18. Same with my school...except they refer to getting drunk as being "bent"

At my local mall there is lots of native ICP/Twiztid fans(known as the juggalo/jugalette). They all wear ICP/Twiztid "gear" and parade around the mall. get there around 5:30pm and leave and closing (10:30) I once went there for quite a long time and I don't know how it could be fun...just walking around. Ugh...
  19. I can find at least 400 people I hate instantly at malls.

Most of them stuck up spoiled b!tches. The other half, would be there A-hole boyfriends.

Then I go to Guitar Center and piss of the guy in the drum room.:D
  20. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    I once pissed my history teacher off when I was late to class because all the kids were standing on the stairs and in the halls talking while other people were trying to get by. I said, " All the slow people should be givin high doses of priscription diet pills"