1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I "locked" my cell phone. HELP ME

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Eli M., Jun 18, 2007.

1. Eli M.

Eli M. Life's like a movie, write your own ending

Jul 24, 2004
    New York, NY
    I have a Verizon LG phone. I inadvertently "locked" my cell phone (I pressed a certain key for too long). To my knowledge I never even set a 4-digit lock code, and after trying all the obvious numbers I would have used, I have no idea how to unlock it. I no longer have the instruction manual.

Is there a default lock code? How do I deal with this problem? Thanks in advance.

:help:

2. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    0000? 1234? 00000? 12345? 666? 999? 555? 777?

3. smitcat

smitcat

Aug 5, 2003
    Ithaca, NY
    normally, if you haven't set a lock code, the code is the last four digits of your phone number

4. go to the verizon shop?

5. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Lock comes in handy when you got chicks sending pics of themselves. That way if the wrong people get ahold of your phone. i.e. your wife (unless your wife is the one sending the pics) you're still ok because they can't see. Wait. What are we talking about? :ninja: :bag:

6. Eli M.

Eli M. Life's like a movie, write your own ending

Jul 24, 2004
    New York, NY
    that it is! now my phone is up and running!

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    One time I turned my phone language to arabic. Had to get out the instruction manual and follow step-by-step to get it back to english since I couldn't read any of the menus. That was a long time ago. I'd like to think I'm older and wiser now. :scowl:

bc

8. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    1 2 3 4 5 ? That's amazing I have the same combination on my luggage!

9. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    spaceballs.jpg

10. Bryan316

Bryan316 Inactive

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Please please, no need to make a fuss. I'm just plain Yogurt.

11. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Man, nothing sucks more than locking your phone, especially when you have to phone a call center for the PUC code.

12. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I wish I could help you but I am still holding out about getting envolved with these things ! ;)

13. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

There is an unlocking code that came with your provider contract.
    Call the provider, give them the # and they will unlock it for you.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 24, 2021