Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I Love my Active P-bass Deluxe !!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jimfriar, May 2, 2005.

1. Yes - its made in Mexico - yes its new(not vintage) but this is the easiest - most ear pleasing bass I have ever had. Its one of the new models that Fender brought out - with the alder body and gold p/guard. P and J style p/ups. It feels like I have been playing it for years ! Maybe I need another one set-up with flats ? Doh ........

2. louelou

louelou

Apr 20, 2005
    I like the passive version better, and I think this years color selection stinks........No Sunburst??

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Fender's deluxe series (MIA and MIM) are pretty good basses. I love my Jazz deluxe. It's made in america, though.

4. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I agree the Fender deluxe basses are great!! I have a MIA jazz deluxe and I love it

5. ster

ster

Oct 18, 2003
    New Jersey
    Very cool! I tried one at a guitar center and I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice bass. Sounds and plays great. I wish they made one in sunburst or natural ash.

6. I just recorded in the studio with my MIA P-Bass Deluxe. Its a metal track but it sounds awesome. I'll see if I can get the drum and bass track from the studio tech some time.

7. Excellent purchase. In my eyes anything with fender and deluxe slapped on it is great. Love my usa deluxe j. I've always been interested in the p deluxes too, glad to hear you like it.

8. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    I love my MIA Deluxe P! It rules :bassist:

[​IMG]

Hopefully that pic worked...

9. spekman

spekman

Aug 5, 2004
  10. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    Congrats! Though I don't own one, I do think they are nice basses.