Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I LOVE my steinberger 5string!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by metalbasskid, Oct 5, 2003.

1. I GOT A NEW BASS!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO number 3!

i got a new bass today. I decided i wanted something different so i got a steinberger. actually it is a spirit xt 5 string. I already have a fender and a squier. IT IS AWESOME!! i cant put it down!! o yeah has anyone else played the aerodyne? i dunno about you guys but that is a DREAM! it is sooo comfortable o well...

2. rockness

rockness

Jul 30, 2003
    Stratford, CT
    I have a steinberger spirit 5'er as well, it was the first bass I started playing on (not counting my Kramer Focus defretted experiment:)). Definitely different, 5-strings, no head, you'll get alot of double takes...a decent bass for your buck imho.

3. ERIC31

ERIC31

Jul 1, 2002
    Maricopa, AZ
    Sweet!

That is the next bass purchase for me. I've been jonesing for a white Spirit 5 string for a while now. The price at MusicYo.com is nice too. It'll have to wait until after Xmas though.

I would love to see that bass in a 5 or 6 string fretless version.

ROCK OUT!!!:)

4. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have a Hohner 4 string headless B2a with a detunable bridge and like it. It doesnt satisfy my slapping needs though (string spacing a little too close) so i plan on gettin a Stingray eventualy.

5. :cool:

Always thought it would be neat to own one of those. How do you like the sound?