1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I LOVE NICKELBACK!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by honda29, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honda29

honda29

Feb 6, 2009
    Now that ive got youre attention, i know that nickelback is one of the most discriminated against bands on this site, along with creed. But my question is, what EXACTALLY do we have on them that makes them suck so bad? Why are they so hated on? Dont get me wrong, i hate them. But, the other day somebody was talking about how much they liked them and i wanted to harass them soo badly, but what exactally do you say? know what i mean?

Because, i dont like being the guy who just hates things because i can, i need evidence and stuff to back up my opinions.

2. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Georgetown, Kentucky
    I don't waste my time hating musicians I don't care for, I just don't listen to them and leave it at that.

3. René_Julien

René_Julien

Jun 26, 2008
    Belgium
    So, you want us to tell you why you hate Nickelback? :eyebrow:

Also, this negative thread disquised with a positive thread title is making me confused.

(I'm going to read the Musicman Sterling by Musicman thread again.)

4. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont

You're asking why Nickelback sucks? Someone needs to explain it to you? :rolleyes:

5. "Pile Drivingly Heavy" before the lock.

6. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    If you don't like Niclelback, you would know.
    Thus, I have inferred that you do, in fact, love Nickelback, and are just trying to fit in here on TB.
    You have failed miserebly.

7. Rune Bivrin

Rune Bivrin Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Huddinge, Sweden
    <sarcasm>
    "We" hate them because those appointed by majority vote to be the guardians of "true rock" have decreed them to be bad. And as the sheep we are, we abide by their wise decision.
    </sarcasm>

Personally I don't hate anybody. I may dislike stuff, but Nickelback isn't particularly part of that stuff.

But they are successful, and don't seem to be suffering anything much, while Chad Kroeger sounds slightly angst ridden. That's enough for some, I guess.

8. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    I'd like to say that I hate posters who start threads about hating a musician/group of musicians. I'd like to say they reek of a false sense of superiority. I'd like to say they're probably choking on sour grapes.

But I can't - because we don't do negative threads on TB. They're against the rules. So instead, I'll close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.