1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I love PETA because.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Geddyfleaharris, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Every week they give me something to laugh out loud at and shake my head at their zany antics. As we all know PETA hates human beings and would be only too happy if the human race came to an end and animals could roam the earth in peaceful bliss.

Now maybe some of you will think this is a good idea. I was just listening to a radio program and apparently PETA has written a letter to Ben & Jerry Ice Cream asking them to stop using cow milk in their ice cream and instead use human breast milk! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Ya the packaging would be great and all that ...you know showing the breast that produced the milk but other than that the whole idea produces a cringe factor for me. Apparently milk producers are evil and cows are being misstreated to the point they get udder infections. According to PETA a firm in Sweden is experimenting with this so they figure Ben and Jerry's should too. Yuk!

The first woman that called in to the show said the idea is insane and would make slaves out of women.

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    I love people that make the world interesting by their stupidity. I makes me feel so much smarter, and really fortunate.

3. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    Then I shall re-post my reply!

Aight now you need to go downtown and get me some Cambodian breatmilk, everyone knows Cambodians have the finest breast milks, else I'm closing the studio!

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Sigh. I think I'm just gonna have to post this right here.

fail-pidgeon-bites1.

5. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
  6. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    I love Pita cause you can put gyro meat in them and that tasty sauce....mmmmm PITA

7. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    PETA is a special group of people...

Where is my steak?

8. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    I hate humans and PETA

9. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Well, you live in Detroit, so it's no wonder.

:D

10. I love PETA because when they do those silly demonstrations, they always use really, really hot girls.

11. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    Finishing the humanity is my kinda thought,I'm a vegan,animal rights etc. etc. but PETA are crazy.
    I dig the chicks though.:D

12. I had an idea similar to this a while a go. But, you know, there are certins things you need not say in the presence of the girlfriend, lest you get laid the smacketh downeth.

13. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    P eople
    E ating
    T asty
    A nimals

I saw that on a bumper sticker and it cracked me up.

14. yes and we have heard it hundreds of times...

Vegetarian here... i can't stand PETA... but they do give me a good chuckle now and then.

15. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I don't see how it would be a problem for women, since it would be on a voluntary basis. But it could never work on a large scale, obviously. The taste wouldn't be right either. But sign me up to try Milfk any day :smug:

16. I'd like to try it.

17. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    I actually AM a PETA supporter!

:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

18. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul

Good thing you are not a mod then.:D

;)

19. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    The Penn and Teller BS show had an episode where they went after PETA. I thought it was pretty funny.

20. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Any supporter should watch that episode.