1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I Love TB OT!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by capnsandwich, Nov 6, 2010.

1. I'm sitting here, 4 beers down, watching football, and I'm sifting through threads that I'm following, and it hit me. Where else can you find so much comradery in an instrument, yet feel such a strong bond amongst brothers on non-bass topics as TB OT? You guys are great.

Send out your props to one another!

2. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    I concur, but let's be careful man. Beer + TBOT = Infraction Points. At least that seems to be the equation that prove true for me. My buzz from last night is still wearing off, so I think I oughta be OK.

3. I had a mess of old crow and water last night. I'm still in bed, until the party tonight.

(I think that is a line from a country song I havent written yet)

4. Ziltoid

Ziltoid I don't play bass

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    I like OT.

5. Skitch it!

Skitch it!

Sep 6, 2010
    ^^ Phalex is on the ball there ; ) I'll say I was tested though last week, someone offered up a half eaten snickers bar and a packet of crisps for my membership, but no, I stayed strong and tossed that offer right back, after taking a big bite out of the snickers of course. Being a sappling here I realised right away after week one, there is no greater vein of golden scoundreldom than in TBOT.....word ; )

6. HERE HERE!

7. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    props, big props.

and infraction points, plenty to go around in TBOT.

8. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Headin' out to one of my cousin's "famous" clam bakes. I'll be drunk typing tonigh fo' sho'! Rock on TB!

9. Well, my Spartans just beat the crap out of Minnesota and my wife is still out at a kid's birthday party so I'm feeling pretty good. Plus, it's been a while since I've gotten any infractions. I love you guys!

10. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I find Off Topic to be boring and full of blowhards, it sucks really. I don't post here much anymore.

-Mike

11. 2010-11-03192654.

picture is as good as my vision after mass consumption

12. OT looooooooooves me.

13. Fo shizzle.

14. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

I love OT desperately, but she doesn't love me back. She's just sleeping with me for my money.

15. A day later and I still love ya, and I'm not even drinking anything although I'd like to try some of that Red Stag and RC.

2010-11-03192654.

16. sandmangeck

sandmangeck

Jul 2, 2007
    Colorado
    Amurica! WOOO

17. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    Keep wishing.

18. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    You're like a fat chick that accidentally gets attention and keeps 'hanging out' with the guys when they're drunk until she's been beer goggled by each and every one of them. Eventually someone has to be straight with you. You're fat and you got pity humped.

19. :atoz:

20. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Looks like the Love Meter has run out here in TBOT.

Oh well, there's cool stuff over in Basses and Amps.