Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I M ignorant

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Floating teetH, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    WA...
    Is y'all now, wellll that be mighty fine.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, first you'll need a good client and network. I prefer AIM because it's the biggest network, but I can't stand the AIM client, so I use apple's iChat instead. Since iChat isn't available on windows, there are other options available to you rather than the AIM software(which is even worse on windows) A popular one is Trillian, which lets you use AIM, Yahoo AND MSN in one application.

Once you have downloaded your application, you'll be asked to create a new account, upon doing this, you will then want to find people to chat with, Web Forums are generally a good place to find people to chat with, because many people freely give out their IM handles.

IM is a pretty nifty way of making E-friends, have fun! :hyper:

;)

3. actually, this thread exists so that another thread can be saved. And what's nonsenical about it?

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    It didn't make sense to Clat, so therefore it's nonsense

5. sorry for the confusion, but I didn't mean instant messaging

Now that you mention it, I am somewhat computer ignorant in general, so your pointers may be helpful. Thanks

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    It was a joke ;)
    I AIM to please ;)

7. odie

odie Supporting Member

Try to make worthwhile threads or else they get closed. After we(mods) close so many then we get a little upset. After we get upset we remember names. When we remember names we starting keeping track of strikes. After so many strikes the you are out.

You follow??!! Good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.