Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I MADE IT BACK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ldiezman, Mar 11, 2003.

1. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    it took us 3 days to get from Santa Cruz Cali to Lexington South Carolina... 14 hours a day driving.. fun stuff

I actually had a fun time driving for the most part.. I am really tired at the moment, we drove hard... and i am having a serious lack of sleep problem

I get to bed Saturday morning around 12:30 am only to wake up at 4am so that I can get to the airport at 5am... I find out my 6:30 flight has been delayed and we keep getting the run around about when it will arrive.. at 8:20 its not there... I have an 8:30 flight from Charlotte to San Fransisco.. well i miss that.. My flight finally arrives at 10 am.. i get to charlotte around 11:15.. i had to get rebooked on a flight.. the only thing available was a 6:15pm flight... I finally get to San Fransisco.. meet up with my Brother and his girlfriend, get food and get in bed 23 hours after waking up.. I then woke up 6 hours later to start the drive back.. needless to say i am worn out.. but I enjoyed my time.. I'm going to bed now though..

i figured you guys were missing me terribly and wanted to know that I made it back allright... well.... I did :)

2. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    You were gone?;)

3. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville

:bawl: I am comming to the painful conclusion that nobody loves me... oh well

Nice name change... I think ;)

by the way. Desire of The Everlasting Hills by Thomas Cahill is an excellent book. We started Listening to it when We stopped in amerilo on monday. I am going out later to purchase the book..

4. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Thanks and I'm sure someone out there loves you!;)

translation: welcome back!