1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I MADE IT BACK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ldiezman, Mar 11, 2003.

1. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    it took us 3 days to get from Santa Cruz Cali to Lexington South Carolina... 14 hours a day driving.. fun stuff

I actually had a fun time driving for the most part.. I am really tired at the moment, we drove hard... and i am having a serious lack of sleep problem

I get to bed Saturday morning around 12:30 am only to wake up at 4am so that I can get to the airport at 5am... I find out my 6:30 flight has been delayed and we keep getting the run around about when it will arrive.. at 8:20 its not there... I have an 8:30 flight from Charlotte to San Fransisco.. well i miss that.. My flight finally arrives at 10 am.. i get to charlotte around 11:15.. i had to get rebooked on a flight.. the only thing available was a 6:15pm flight... I finally get to San Fransisco.. meet up with my Brother and his girlfriend, get food and get in bed 23 hours after waking up.. I then woke up 6 hours later to start the drive back.. needless to say i am worn out.. but I enjoyed my time.. I'm going to bed now though..

i figured you guys were missing me terribly and wanted to know that I made it back allright... well.... I did :)

2. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    You were gone?;)

3. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville

:bawl: I am comming to the painful conclusion that nobody loves me... oh well

Nice name change... I think ;)

by the way. Desire of The Everlasting Hills by Thomas Cahill is an excellent book. We started Listening to it when We stopped in amerilo on monday. I am going out later to purchase the book..

4. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Thanks and I'm sure someone out there loves you!;)

translation: welcome back!