1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I met Tom Hamilton

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by 39Reasons, Mar 3, 2006.

1. 39Reasons

39Reasons

Sep 16, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have always been a big Aerosmith fan, growing up in Massachusetts it's kind of mandatory. He plays mostly Sadowski basses he was telling me. He also has some of those Color DR strings on a few of his basses.
    He was really nice for the most part a little tired though this was in Anaheim, CA after their show last week.
    [​IMG]

2. Skel

Skel

Jun 19, 2005
    Boulder, Colorado
    Cool! Was he using GK amps? He's an "Artist" on the GK website. I think he's also an "Artist" on the Hartke website.

Also, he plays with a pick, right?

Skel

3. 39Reasons

39Reasons

Sep 16, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    I am pretty sure he uses Hartke mostly. He will play with a pick sometimes and his fingers sometimes depending on the song.

4. Jmann

Jmann

Apr 29, 2003
    Lexington, Ky
    i thought tom was playing F basses these days

5. 39Reasons

39Reasons

Sep 16, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    That's the other one! Thank you! I was kind of nervous talking to him. He rattled of a bunch of Sadowksi basses and yes he also plays a torquoise F bass with DR Extra Life Bass - Peacock Blue strings.
    Man I just looked those basses up NICE! Hard to keep with all the different basses out there these days.