I missed school today

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr.QuakQuak, Jun 10, 2004.

1. I missed school today because I tried to be nice. Someone had their locker stuck and I decided to be nice because the poor student will be late to class. The bookbag is stuck underneath and I kicked it to un-jam it (always works). Now, I'm used to wearing skate shoes but this particular day I had New Balance shoes on therfore got it half open and injured my big toe.

This morning it hasn't changed. I tried to walk across the street to the buss this morning and couldn't make it. My mother (happens to be a nurse) thinks I fractured it. I can move it but it doesn't bend.

I get to spend hours in the ER when she comes home. Yay !
  2. BustinJustin

BustinJustin banned

Sep 12, 2003
    NYC, LI too
    ooooo ooo

feet suck

sorry dude
    feel better
    and practice for the NYC GTG

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Being the good guy can hurt at times, hope you feel better. :)
  4. Thanks. The only things that tick me off is I have to wear an air cast for 6 weeks if I did break it. That ruins Ozzfest but hopefully not my summer job. I mainly sweep and take out garbage and things at the city pool, nothing that would hurt my foot.
  5. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Down with toes! Who needs 'em anyway? They're wimpy and get hurt so easily.
  6. icks

Jul 12, 2001
    Charleroi, Belgium
    you can't play bass with your toes now..
    Too bad !
  7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The big toe is the primary digit behind forward propulsion when walking.
  8. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    I thought that was the flux capacitor.
  9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    You're thinking of egyptians.

10. ...If my feet were swollen, i woulnd't tell any one, then show them a pic of it!
  11. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Boy do I feel sheepish.
  12. My mother came home and said it is broken. She was comparing my toes and the decision was made. Good to have a nurse of 30+ years at my home. The good news is I just need to let it be because it isn't broken further up the foot, just the toe itself. Just might need to wear this dumb shoe for a few days untill I can handle a regular shoe. This is a good reason to go buy sandals !!