Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I must admit

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Antipop, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Long hair,
    Amazing Basses
    Amazing skill
    beautiful wife

damn I'm jealous of JT :p

met up with him last night, cool guy, extremely nice, amazing basses and skill. Just wondering who else met up with him in T.O this weekend

2. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    meh. people from talk bass are overrated. i've met gard.

:/

:p

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I was supposed to meet Gard this weekend, but once more, the parental units decided that we did not have enough time to venture off course a bit for a stop in Orlando on our way to St. Petersburg.

Oh well.

Peace
    Nick

4. it was weird, I was in Steves Music looking at strings and a guy named Tom off of Harmony Central asked about a guy with 8 basses... I asked if it was JT, he said yes and drove me there... YAY no half hourish walk for me!!!

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    *Taps foot*

6. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Call me uninformed but what's "T.O."?

brad cook

7. Turn Over?
    Tick Off?
    Tukwilla Overdrive?
    Touchy Oaf?

I dunno....

Rock on
    Eric

8. Stachio

Stachio Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2002
    Atlanta
    JT is a myth. An urban legend if you will. Although I have heard he's Fieldy's alter ego...:D

9. T.O is Toronto aka The Big Smoke or The Big Dump but officially it is Toronto

10. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    thanks man :D it was a real pleasure getting a chance to hang out with you. when i come up to toronto again, probably around june, i hope we'll get a chance to meet up again.
    and i must say your "pineapple" hairdo was very cool - one of the coolest i've seen in a long time, in fact :D your spector 6 also was a really happening bass, very nice indeed.

11. I met JT at NAMM last January. Turns out he's a robot. I **** you not!

12. JT, PLEASE COME TO NEW MEXICO, IM DIEING OF LONELYNESS!! I CANT TAKE BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT PLAY A PBASS!!! Oh, I FEEL SO ALONE.........

13. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    and you are....(?)

14. Trust me, the pleasure was all mine