1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I must be a closet gay or at least bi!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Depth_Charge, Jun 23, 2007.

1. After chatting to my missus about the PDA (public display of affection) thread, she hit me up on a few questions from her knowledge of me.

As we chatted I found myself admitting that as far as looks and demeanour go yes, I considered Leonardo D'Caprio, Brad Pitt and "Sawyer" from Lost attractive males in "the scheme of things"**.

She also then reminded me about a comment I made years ago (when I was fat) after a training session at Ju Jits. I'd said something along the lines of being capable of admiring the sculpting of some males. And appreciating the work they put into achieving the result.

So I must secretly like men hey? ;)

** - Surprisingly, my tastes in men from a looks perspective are the same as my wifes.

Even more surprisingly I can't believe I just typed "my taste in men"!!

:D :D :D

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Women, eh?

They all have terrible taste in men! :p

3. Please go read, re-read and read again the man law thread. Then gouge your eyes out :eyebrow:

Someone :help: this guy!! :meh:

4. That sure as hell got my attention, all other thread reading on hold till further notice.....

I don't really see anything wrong with what you said but if you had of mentioned Mr Bean or John Howard then yep you have serious issues!

As for the admiring of male form, in an admiration or that's a good form, yep. Do it all the time with my wife. In fact last night was the last time. I'm mildly interested in b/building and MA so if I see a build I think is good and the bloke has worked hard at it I sometimes make a point of saying he's done a good job etc.

:confused:

5. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I can appreciate a hot chick without wanting to have sex with her cuz I am married. What's the difference between appreciating a sexy girl and not wanting to act on it and appreciating a sexy guy and not wanting to act on it?

6. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Just because you can appreciate male beauty doesn't make you "bi". It just means you are secure enough in your own sexuality to be able to admit to yourself and others that some men are more aesthetically pleasing than others.

Only men who don't trust themselves not to "go gay" would even pretend to deny the difference between these two gentlemen:

Bukowski

[​IMG]

Newman

[​IMG]

7. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    I don't think this makes you gay. I think if you thought "I'd like to stick my **** in that guy's ***" then you might need to rethink your marriage to a female.

For the longest time I used to say I was going to register www.ifiweregayidhavesexwithseanconnery.com

8. you guys are scaring the living crap out of me

9. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

10. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I admire the gut on other guys. But I'm pretty sure I'm not gay.

11. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Exactly. I can tell who is "hotter" or even "hot" as a guy, but I'm not attracted to them.

The same way I can tell you which cat is cuter without wanting to pork it.

12. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    it's wild how theres more gay threads now than ever after it was said not too. everyone trying to be rebels.

13. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    Why do you feel so threatened. Afraid you'll "go gay"? :D

14. it was a joke. I'm cool with homosexuality as it provides a different view on life and or sex. Accept it as Homosexuality isn't going any where any time soon.

15. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    the easiest test to find out if you're truly gay is to ask yourself if you want to have sex with a guy. if not then you're not. if so then you are. It has nothing to do with thinking oh i can see how a girl would think that guy is cute.

16. middy

middy

Mar 14, 2007
    Texas
    It goes beyond that. At least for me. Sometimes I'll do a double take and be like "Wow! He's beautiful!"

Still doesn't mean I want to go to bed with him....

17. Vic Winters

Vic Winters Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Western NY
    Just remember, it's not gay if you yell "stop".

18. No, I think the best way is to actually have sex with a guy. If you wake up feeling joyful and at peace with the world, you're gay. If you wake up with a terrible feeling of regret and disgust, then HAHA too bad you already did the nasty with a guy, sucker!

19. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. ;)

20. Fabulous.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021