I need a bass for my midget

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BassTerd, Sep 15, 2003.

1. BassTerd

BassTerd Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I have this 3 year old year kid that I take care of all day that spends most of his time watching me make noise in my studio. Well lately hes been pretending to play air bass guitar to any music he hears. And today I was playing the drums and he was jamming pretty hard on his air bass guitar. Now the kid wants a small bass guitar for himself. So I figured why not. They cant cost to much.
    Now my question is were the hell do I get a small bass guitar for this midget? Who makes them?
  2. Perfect Bass right here:

[URLhttp://www.rondomusic.bigstep.com/category.html?UCIDs=940496[/url] [/URL] It's the $99 Short Scale bass...It's supposedly really good.

Good Luck,and good times:)
  3. BassTerd

BassTerd Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Thanks O spears for the link. It didnt work but I still found what you were talking about on the page. So is the lenght of the bass 30inches. I dont really understand what scale lenght is.
  4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Will that be small enough for a 3 year old?
  6. I had a shortscale copy pbass...and it was wayyyy too small for me :) I think it would work ;)
  7. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I want to teach my 5 year old son to play bass, but it was too hard to find one his size. I ended up getting him a 1/2 size acoustic guitar for about $50. It fits him perfectly, and works fine for teaching the basics.