1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need a lucky charm. Help!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PurplePurple, Jul 29, 2007.

1. So the past few weeks i've had some really crumby luck. I thought that maybe karma was just telling me that I should stop being arrogant and narcissistic, but then I realized that was just crazy and it was obvious my ju-ju is out of whack.

So I think I need a lucky charm. The first place I looked was through my room, but I couldn't find anything suitable. Then I checked my cereals and found Lucky Charms and the song gave me some ideas.

Hearts, stars and horseshoes!
    Clovers and blue moons!
    Pots of gold and rainbows!
    And me red balloons!

I don't have a spare heart and people would probably think I'm emo if I got a necklace with one on it.

Horseshoes are rather big and bulky and I am reminded of the Indianapolis Colts too much by them.

Clover does grow in Alaska (where I live in Alaska at the least) but there isn't fields and fields of it for me to search for a four leafed one.

Rainbows might be lucky but in this day and age they have another meaning that I don't necessarily want people to think of me as.

Balloons are bulky and easily break.

I thought of a rabbit's foot but I don't know how people would react.

What do you think I should try and find? I need some extra luck.

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    It's not much of a lucky charm if you go searching for it.

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Have a lucky nose.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    buy a pack of smokes

take one out of the pack, flip it upside down, put it back in the pack.

it is now your lucky cigarette.

smoke it last.

5. !Rob!

!Rob!

Mar 2, 2007
    Funny....when I go to this thread, all three of the "Ads by Google" above are links to good luck charms. :p

I wish you the best of luck in finding a good luck charm.