I need a new pedal board Which one?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by violatedppl, Aug 13, 2005.

1. I am looking for a new board, my old one is starting to fall apart. it needsw to be atleast 24"x16"x6" I use at this point about 6 pedal 5 boos sized and one wah, although I will be buying an mxr m80 again pretty soon. it also need to be able to hold a power strip with a 20' cable on it. I know SKB makes some nice ones but I dont want to spend that much money. and the first board I made and Im not to happy with it( the top wont stay on and the handles are connected to the top.
  2. TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Pedaltrain jr might just do it. you'll have a hard time breaking a pedaltrain.
  3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    Pedaltrain jr is 17" wide. Regular pedaltrain is 24" wide

but yeah, they're solid
  4. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
  5. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
  6. the board looks good but I really need something I can through in the back of my car and not worry about destroying any of my pedals.
  7. I know you don't want to spend a lot of money but you should check out what is available from Trailer Trash. They will custom mount your pedals and have lots of options that would make some interesting onstage eye candy as well.

Spoiler before the link:
    Beware of pedal board envy, serious pedal board G.A.S. website follows:

8. Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
  9. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    +1 for NYC Pedalboards. Mike is a great guy and wonderful to work with.
  10. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Oh, and another +1 for NYC Pedalboards, my review is on the site!
  11. el_Kabong

Jul 11, 2005
    Warwick rockcase? Big enough for what you want and quite sturdy. About USD $100.
  12. just ordered an NYC board. looks like good stuff and for a pretty good price.