1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need a really cheap and light 4x10

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mathewcanhaz, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Any suggestions guys. Just joined this new band and my 2x10 is not cutting it. I'm running an mb200 and just need a cheap lil cab for small shows an rehearsal

2. Maybe an Avatar 4x10 Neo, sometimes they sell blemished or overstock ones cheap, too.

3. Alex1984

Alex1984

Jan 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Light and cheap rarely ever goes in the same sentence, especially now that NEO speakers are jacked up so high, and especially if you're talking about 410s. Considered a fEarful yet?

4. How about the Acoustic brand 410? I heard they are great for the price!! Not sure about there weight though?

5. HEAVY

6. kickboxr

kickboxr

Nov 16, 2011
    Iowa
    How bout a Genz Benz Uber 410? Usually not cheap, but I got one I'm letting go super cheap if your interested? Sorry for my shameless plug of my own merchandise , but PM me and you"ll be suprised how cheap I'll let this go!!!

7. wcriley

wcriley

Apr 5, 2010
    Western PA
    A used Hartke Transporter?
    Not the best 410 out there, but can be found for ~$150.

8. LowDownBassist

LowDownBassist

Feb 26, 2011
    Endorsed by Markbass
    How about a second 2x10 ? Depending on Ohms watts ect. ect.

9. MOTORHEADBANGER

MOTORHEADBANGER Spud-boy looking for a real tomato

Dec 23, 2008
    Sidney, Indiana
    Used Hartke HX (Hydrive) 410. Not the cheapest new, but I've seen them used for around $300 or so, they weigh around 65 to 68lbs, and are truly superb sound-wise.

10. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    ... +1 and typed as I was typing it :) .. I see a GK210 in your profile, just add a second one, assuming that your current cab is 8 ohms and the head is 4 ohm capable

11. 1) GK MBE 410
    2) Avatar 410
    3) the same GK 210 cab you already have