1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I NEED A TABS QUICK!!

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by TodaysGone, Dec 14, 2003.

1. TodaysGone

TodaysGone

Dec 14, 2003
    hey, im new here...love the site... and now i have a question! well i need someones help! i need some evanescence songs tabed by next saturday! (only four string) please! will someone help! get back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:i cant find any Evanescence tabs ive looked all over the place. all i could find is two. i need tabs for everysong on their debut cd. and i need the song Feild of Innocence by Evanescence tabed too. pppllleeeaaassseeeeeeee will some one help me out here!:help: :help:

Edit: PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE HHHEELLPPPPP :bawl: i need this stuff in 3days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021