I need a wiring schematic

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Hambone, Oct 14, 2000.

1. Well, the CAD/CAM bass project has hit a snag. Nothing too serious as long as I can get some help from my fellow TB'ers.

I've scored a preamp that I would like to use for the project. It's a Fender design with bass cut/boost, treble cut/boost, volume, and a passive/active switch. The problem lies in the fact that it was designed with only one pickup input and I need to wire it for a Jazz setup. I want to put in a 3 way pup selection switch between the pickups and the preamp. How is this done?

Could any of you sketch out the circuit details and email me or something?

Many thanx
  2. This is another good site gor wiring schematic shttp://www.seymourduncan.com/schematics.html

Kenan Sugar O'Brien
    The Sound of the Police
  3. Thanx for the suggestions fellows, but neither has what I'm looking for. I will probably contact StewMac by email with my problem. They've got 3 guys that are wiring gurus and maybe they can help.

The problem is the combination of a single input preamp (without split controls), two pickups, and the addition of a pickup selector switch. Not your usual combination but certainly a versatile one.