I need advice on a possible amp purchase

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rhcp17, Apr 30, 2002.

1. rhcp17

Oct 1, 2001
    pennsylvania usa
    Of course i wouldnt buy it without playing it first, but i wanted to know general opinions on the peavey combo 115 amp. I dont even know how much it is, (i cheked the website for the price but couldn't find it) but i like the wattage it has and is suitable for me. I was lookin at a GK combo amp but i was hopeing this peavey would be a little easier on my wallet. Im only 15 so i dont have too much money to spend, and dont need prefessional stuff. So in conclusion, is this amp any good? How much is it new? Any info is apprechiated. Thanks. Peace out.
  2. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Peavey combo amps are built tough and are great little practice amps. They have decent volume for the price and would probably suit your purposes fine. What model is it?
  3. rhcp17

Oct 1, 2001
    pennsylvania usa
    IM pretty sure it was just called the combo 115. it didnt have a special Bam Or Tko name or anything like that, but i could be wrong. All i remember it as was the 115 combo amp
  4. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Hey man. List is $729. Most dealers (myslef included) sell things for about 30% off of list. So I sell the Combo 115 for $514.95. And, the model is "combo 115". Do a search in your area for a PV dealer from their webpage. It might help.