1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I need advice!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ShockBlueXterra, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. [​IMG]

    Help! I need advice! There is this girl that's around 18 yrs old that lives down the street from me and my husband and she was hitting on my husband. When he told her he was not interested and that he was happily married, she retaliated and started throwing trash in our yard , driving slow by our house and giving us H*LL, and recently pulled out in front of us, almost causing an accident, (knowing I have 2 children under the age of 5) and she was laughing hysterically. She thinks she's all that and told me once , when I rolled up my window on her,"NOBODY rolls up their window on ME!" She follows me or my husband and tries to make trouble.. I even called the cops, but they are worthless here! Ignoring this girls is no help, but we sure aren't moving to get away.. We bought this house.. what is our best bet? (We might put up a fence in the front yard) We are getting anew SUV..and we hope she wont trash it.. She threw crap on our current car! please help me.
  2. Well, what you need to do is go over to her house, knock her out and say "Get a life you slut!" then kick her in the shins and hope she's learned her lesson :D ~ Tyler
  3. Vince S.

    Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

    Jan 24, 2003
    Why won't the police help you? I was going to say call the cops but apparently thats not working.

    Maybe eventually she'll just get tired of the ploy and stop, or you may want to press charges against her for some of the things she did (near accident, throwing trash on lawn etc)
  4. Cops here are morons! They are just in it for drug busts, murders, and serious stuff.. not teenage girls that have a beef on the world..
  5. cassanova


    Sep 4, 2000
    Two Words

    Restraining Order
  6. I will try that.. NOw this post can be closed if necessary
  7. Prime Mover

    Prime Mover

    Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    My advice to you is this, Document every incident. Every time you leave the house, make sure you have a camcorder on and recording everythng. If she starts following the two of you again, call the cops immediatly. When damage is done to your property, record it. Try have a recoder on at night that shows your front lawn.

    How old is this person anyway? This is ridiculous and it is harrassment. Children under 5 yrs old and she tried to cause an accident? Attempted murder ring a bell? I would have gotten out of my car and I would have opened a can of whoop @ss on the little B!

    You and your family have rights, and they need to be protected. Call the police and hound them every time she pulls something. Restraining order is in order, however, they are sometimes worthless. Also, if I were you, I would consult a lawyer and see what else needs to be done. If your safety is not being protected by the police, then you need to see what you can do to change that. Taxes help pay thier salaries, and you as a taxpayer, have a right to use thier services anyway and anytime you need it!

    **K, I am off my soapbox***

    stupid ignorant sluts....geez!
  8. Blueszilla

    Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

    Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
  9. Bob Clayton

    Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    i totally agree with what PM said
  10. Woodchuck


    Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta (Grant Park!)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    What the hell does a female have to do to get arrested for stalking/harrassment?! If she was a guy.....
  11. All I can say is :rolleyes:
  12. donky punch the slut... that'll teach her to screw wit cha!
  13. Trevorus


    Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Don't take that crap. Just like Prime Mover said, Document everything. Then bring it to the police. Talk to a lawyer. Call the girls parents(if she lives with them). Do what you have to. Do all you can to get her arrested. I dunno if i'd threaten her. Do everything else, but if you have to, get up in her face. Do you know how to box?
  14. KNOCK THE BITCH OUT!! w00t w00t!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT (note i did not copy and paste those, my fingers just started moving in complete formation to type that, damn thats odd...) ~ Tyler
  15. odie

    odie Supporting Member

    Call her parents.
  16. Don't go for the revenge option, becuase she may stab you in the back, and call the cops on ya.. :rolleyes:
    record everything seems to be the best idea. :)

  17. Nick man

    Nick man

    Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay

    Bareley even say a word to her. She may use it to sure you for harrasment. Let her know what you plan to do and record everything. Show it to the cops and prosecute. Restraing orders sometimes just antagonize the person they are used against and arent always effective. Go for a combo restraining order and have her arrested for the more serious stuff.

    People like her piss me off. What pisses me off more is that WC is probably right. If she was a guy she would have been busted long ago.

  19. Prime Mover

    Prime Mover

    Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    I also agree with talking with the parents. But again, don't go over there without proof. Where are the parents anyway, with all of this going on? This child has something wrong with her and she probably needs to be locked up. Either in Juvy, a mental hospital, or a group home. Hell send her here, I will have morningdove straiten her out.
  20. Bob Clayton

    Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    why are we all assuming that she lives with her parents? she could be an obsessive adult... i know alot of people around 18 years old that have their own place

Share This Page