1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need everyone's help on photoshop.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Here is the story.

My band was supposed to play the knitting factory this saturday.

We can't.

Our singer quit on us... No apparent reason. She quit about 2 weeks ago...

Anyways, she is talking lots of crap about us to local venues, bands, etc...

She is also trying to walk away with a few songs. Which doesn't bug me in the least because the songs she wants, suck.

She sent us a message saying that she wants "her songs" taken down off of our myspace, as well as her pictures so we aren't putting out a false image of what the band is.

She is a crazy *****

So please, go to My Band's Pictures

And photoshop the hell out of her.

Keep in mind, the rest of us will probably be out about $1100 dollars because of her cancelling on us. We'll owe $600 to the knitting factory, and $500 to another place in town. Because she won't play.

2. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    no photoshop sorry

the band sounds good though, you guys like sublime much?

3. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California

Whos Sublime?

;)

4. Dude, your singer sucks and she looks like an ass. I am just way too tired to do some photoshopping though.

I'll tell you what. If you supply me with a picture and an idea in a PM, I will get it done tomorrow!

5. Spoiled Grape

Spoiled Grape I <3 Darkstar

May 29, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Sucks Mike. Goodluck, hopefully I'll see you next time I'm up in Bakersfield.

Also, next time you want to play Knitting Factory hit me up. You want to play Tuesday nights there w/ Chris Murray in the Alterknit Room for his weekly Bluebeat Lounge. It's great and has a built in audience usually.

6. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    I don't have photshop. I'm also sorry to hear about the situation. Crazy *****es are, I've been told, alot worse than regular *****es.

However, the only reason I'm posting in this thread is to congratulate you on your incredible bass face at the aptly named Screaming Moose.

Kudos.

7. Sir Edward V

Sir Edward V Not Actually Knighted... Yet!

Dec 11, 2006
    Massachusetts
    dude... all girls are crazy... you should learn that soon...

I'm not even being mean or biased or anything... seriously, ALL GIRLS ARE CRAZY. The level and area of crazy is just different from girl to girl...

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Just when we line up a show together you guys go and break up. Ugh. :atoz:

This will require some photoshop vengeance. ;)

9. Tim Cole

Tim Cole Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I told you she was a world class ******* for yelling COME ON YOU MOTHER EFFERS when a 9-10 year old girl was standing beside her on stage.

You owe the venue for cancelling? Screw them.

10. MoneyBand.

Don't say I never did anything for you. :atoz:

11. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    How come you owe money to the venues? You have some sort of contract where you have to pay them if you cancel or something? Or are you paying to hire the place anyway?

12. Aw, what the hell....
    revenge.

13. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    If you have a Facebook account, use the HairMixer app. It's an automatic photoshopper. You pick two images, select the faces on them (actually done automatically), and click "mix left face with right hairstyle" or "mix right face with left hairstyle". Voila! Couldn't be easier!

:)

14. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    bwu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

15. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Banned

Jun 30, 2003
    Upstate NY
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    I'll leave it to someone else to photoshop them together, lol. Also, I'm claiming "Joe Bitch", and "Poets and Bitches" as great band names. The rest are fair game, just give me credit.

Attached Files:

16. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Fact: female singers in an otherwise male band cause problems. You learned this lesson relatively early in your life. Make sure you remember it later.

17. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    can someone post all the pics....i dont have myspace

18. This is my first photoshop (which isnt just adding words), could probably have been done better, someone needs to mess the face up more:

mike_moshgirl.