1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need help figuring out what I have with this stand up bass

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Greenmet29, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Greenmet29

Greenmet29

Oct 2, 2017
    I have run across this stand up bass but I don't play and i'm not really sure what I have. I can't find any kind of manufacturer or model number on it. It seems to be in very good condition. I am looking to find out what I can about it and possibly what it might be worth. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. MrSidecar

MrSidecar Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    What's with the last pic? There seems to be going something utterly fishy going on with the soundpost...

Best
    Sidecar

3. Harry Monkley

Harry Monkley

Jan 16, 2016
  4. Greenmet29

Greenmet29

Oct 2, 2017
    Thanks for your replies. The last pic is some loose tape in the body. I don't know where its from though. I am interested in selling this if anyone wants to make an offer, I am outside of Houston, Texas.

5. Peter Brendler

Peter Brendler Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2012
    NY, NY
    How much for the Texans cheerleaders poster in the back?

6. Greenmet29

Greenmet29

Oct 2, 2017
    :) that comes free with the bass! hahaha

Peter Brendler likes this.
  7. cdef

cdef

Jul 18, 2003
    I apologize for replying without any expertise in the matter, but the cutaway shoulder looks more modeled on the Bjärton Swingmaster, as endorsed by Ray Brown, than on the Framus design.