1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need help.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Watchman2, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Watchman2

Watchman2

Nov 5, 2006
    Ok so I'm very new to basses and don't know too much but has anyone ever heard of the company westwood that makes basses, i've searched over the net and found nothing, so if someone could telll me if they are real that would be a real help and if they are a website would be helpful. Thank you.

2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    It would appear that the Westwood brand is used for low end starter basses. I did find one review of a Westwood 'P-bass' on Harmony Central.

In this case, I'd suggest taking a look around at other options on affordable beginner basses. The TB 'haus' favorite is the SX or 'Essex' brand of basses as imported by Rondo music. If you do a TB search you'll find more than enough info on it.

3. Watchman2

Watchman2

Nov 5, 2006
    thanks mate, i'm only really looking for a starter bass and it was like only £20 so might as well.

4. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars

Can't go wrong for that price.