1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need material to play along to... Online jam session / collaboration site?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Big Hoss, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Big Hoss

Big Hoss Up note, down note, blue note, brown note...

I can't find the post but somebody replied to me yesterday, Feb 11 2015, with a link to an online jam session / collaboration site. The idea was pretty simple, you pick a project, download the tracks already cut for it, lay down your track with it, upload your contributions...

Problem is, I can't find the post, and I browsed it in my phone which is now quite dead. (Stupid Galaxy S4, I am on the 4th one with the same SIM card not detected problem, either Samsung makes absolute junk phones, or there is a firmware problem going on here...)

Anyway, if anyone has a clue what I am talking about, could you please post up the link to that site? It looked interesting and I would like to browse through and see if there is anything at my level I could tinker with...

2. Big Hoss

Big Hoss Up note, down note, blue note, brown note...

3. bhunt1

bhunt1 Vintage Lefty Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Older than dirt ;)
    wikiloops is awesome I have done quite a few jams on that site. Really nice people there and lots of talent too - can't go wrong on the loops

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021