1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I need prices...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hategear, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Anyone know of a "blue book" for finding out how much used CDs, cassettes and records are worth, or would it be best to take a list of what I have to an area dealer? Thanks.

2. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    notduane, do you walk around with a bag full of links?

4. Coooooool

5. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

nahhh. I usually saunter by with a wise-*** smirk and a pocket-full of hope (awww)

Just a pack-rat with quasi-interestin' link-age :D

6. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Thanks for the link, notduane! I checked out some of the prices for Metallica stuff and was somewhat disappointed. Looks like they'd give me $28 for my Binge and Purge boxed set -- I wonder how much they sell 'em for? I think I am going to take a list of what I'm selling (I have most of my Metallica merchandise for sale in the "For Sale" section of TalkBass) to my area's local CD/record exchange and see what else I can come up with.

I did have a kid offer me $60 for my Garage Days Revisited CD and cassette the yesterday.

EDIT: Here are selling prices for the boxed set: NEW: $85.99, LIKE NEW: $58.98.