Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I need prices...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hategear, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Anyone know of a "blue book" for finding out how much used CDs, cassettes and records are worth, or would it be best to take a list of what I have to an area dealer? Thanks.

2. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    notduane, do you walk around with a bag full of links?

4. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

nahhh. I usually saunter by with a wise-*** smirk and a pocket-full of hope (awww)

Just a pack-rat with quasi-interestin' link-age :D

5. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Thanks for the link, notduane! I checked out some of the prices for Metallica stuff and was somewhat disappointed. Looks like they'd give me $28 for my Binge and Purge boxed set -- I wonder how much they sell 'em for? I think I am going to take a list of what I'm selling (I have most of my Metallica merchandise for sale in the "For Sale" section of TalkBass) to my area's local CD/record exchange and see what else I can come up with.

I did have a kid offer me $60 for my Garage Days Revisited CD and cassette the yesterday.

EDIT: Here are selling prices for the boxed set: NEW: $85.99, LIKE NEW: $58.98.