i need some help with my DOD/Digitech PDS 2000 Digital Sampler pedal

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by InfinityJaco, Jul 23, 2001.

1. InfinityJaco

Jun 5, 2001
    Hey, i just bought a DOD/DigiTech PDS 2000 Digital Sampler at a guitar show for $30, and it works and all that, but I can't figure out how to set it so it will play 2 seconds (or whatever time) over and over and let me solo to it. I figured out how to get it to record a little, but it like compacts it or something and doesnt get the whole groove, and plus there's like a 1/2 sec space inbetween each time it repeats. Does anyone know how to work this stinkin thing so it'll continue to play the 2 sec groove or whatever over and over and let me solo to it??
    i already checked out the Digitech website for manuals to buy, but the PDS 2000 dig. Sampler is in neither the current or discontinued products and I emailed them but they haven't written back...any help??

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    Hey, Deynn & Stingray5-

You can nuke this thread. IJ double posted it here and in "Setup" For what reason he chose those two forums, I'll never know...:rolleyes:
  3. InfinityJaco

Jun 5, 2001
    I posted 2 posts because I didn't get any replies when I posted it awhile ago in the Effects section...I'm trying to figure out how to work the damn pedal, if you want to nuke these or whatever, go the hell ahead (if that makes sense..)