I need some ideas

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nick Bibeault, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Well on monday night I went on a date with this amazing girl and the connection we had right off the back was a little scary but cool. For the first date I took her out to eat at a nice restaraunt, then wen't mini golfing(I let her win ;) ) and then I drove out to the beach and we walked around and looked at the stars and talked for hours. after the beach I drove her home and we kissed and said good night. Needless to say that this date went better than I could ever have expected and now it comes down to date #2 tonight and here is where I need help. I need some ideas on what to do for the second date since I have no idea what to do for one. For a little backround information, I live on Cape Cod (lots of beaches and stuff) so if any one has a clue on what I should do plese chime in. This is important.
  2. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I was there a while back working on a freinds
    demo CD. Take her to Beachy's it is on route 6A
    in Yarmouth, call for reservations 362-3501
    it is very Romantic. :)
  3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

My first idea would be to go to a website that deals with personal relationships, rather than asking a load of bass players!! :confused:

4. :D ;)
  5. Is this Beachy's a restaraunt?
  6. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    Yes there specialty is Seafood, call them and have them fax over a menu.:)
  7. I think she mentioned something about a seafood alergy on our last date so maybe that place insn't a great idea but thanks.

Also I have a 1959 Rolls Royce silver cloud 1 and a driver available for free (I work for the owner) for this evening if I need it. That car could be fun to use for the date but now I need somewhere to go with it.:meh:
  8. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    (British-style) picknick on the beach with candles, wine, etc.

Should go well with that Rolls...
  9. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    That is the only place we went to eat,The rest
    of the time I was working on the songs. I did not get to see much else up there. What I usually do
    in a case like this is, call one of the larger
    Hotels in the area, and ask for the concierge
    They always know the nice places to go.
  10. No, British style is a picnic under the fallout from Sellafield Nuclear Recycling plant and gaining a healthy green glow...
  11. Well obviously he'd have to make do with something else.
  12. well the date got moved to tomorrow night after she gets out of work. she had to stay late tonight to help close up since the other employees didn't show. keep the ideas coming!
  13. Go see Finding Nemo(in theatres) it'll show you have a "fun" side along with your serious/sensitive side...just have fun.

thats like my fantasy right there(your first date) hehe..

take care,and good luck!

Keep us updated,please:)

P.S- if she isn't into "them kinda" movies,then see something she'd wanna see...and even if it sucked,say you loved it(if she did) haha...
  14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Go see a movie, The Italian Job, to be exact, then go out for some shakes or somethin...
  15. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Picnic dinner on the beach at sunset. Gentle waves lapping the shore, slight brezze, stars barely showing in the sky, the low sun reflecting on the waters.... "Lets Get It On" playing from your boom box in the background.... :D:D
  16. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Hulloooo...Take her to see a band. You're supposed to be getting to know each other right? And music is probably a big part of you right? She's gonna need to know that.
  17. The picnic idea is good...just add this little tidbit in...

Bonfire on the beach, with smores and blankets, possibly bring a (God forbid) acoustic guitar...
  18. Yeah, but only the original - the remake sucks and was totally miscast.

Well basically you gotta have brits in minis or it doesn't work.
  19. Do you guys have anything that resembles mountains over there? Take her up into the hills. Let her see the scenery, smell some fresh air. Take a camera, and get a few pics of her at cool look-out points, and maybe a few of the two of you together. Then find a nice little resteraunt on the way back for a late dinner.

Rock on
  20. Mountains would be a nice thing to check out but I live on an overgrown sandbar.