1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I need some sadowsky help,its about a pickguard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 11Bravo, Jun 18, 2007.

1. 11Bravo

11Bravo In That Pocket

Feb 4, 2005
    Oklahoma
    is there a place where I can just order a clear without sending my guard there first?

2. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    I had a new PG made for my NYC P5 REV.... i had to send my original PG to Sadowsky.. They made sure it was a perfect exact fit... honestly, it is the bes think to send them the original PG so you are sure it would be exact..... they have a real fast turn around so you wont be without it too long... I actually played my PG5 without a guard on gigs for a few days while mine was gone..

3. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    There are places that will do it from a tracing of your guard.

4. 11Bravo

11Bravo In That Pocket

Feb 4, 2005
    Oklahoma
    yea,I had a sx for like a week and sold it.i was going to use that till I got the guard back.
    I dont want swirls cause they will show up real bad.then it look real bad.I slap a whole lot.hahah
    might look for a local guy i guess

5. photocopy the original pickguard and send it in.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 21, 2021