i need some songs

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blunk, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Blunk

Aug 14, 2002
    i need some songs, or solos or something.

I'm back in college and my work load is obscenely high, i have an hour a day free in the evenings to play bass...anyone got any good STRESS BUSTER songs/or just funky-groove-your ass off songs that i can try and learn to relax with.

I usually just get into my apartment, plug in and play but i'm really a metal person, and the lines aren't that difficult. I've gone through the chili peppers song list, naked in the rain is a great song to play.

I'd appreciate if anyone could recommend some good, jumping, grooving songs...the kind where you have to get worked up to play.

2. b0nes83

Dec 14, 2000
    Listen to What is Hip - tower of power..that should get you going/dancing. peace
  3. cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    ya you've already been thru the chili peppers song list but the begining of around the world does wonders for me...just something to let go w/ me...i've also found that its a pretty good lead in for the star spangled banner with distortion on bass

4. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    It's time to buy Standing in the Shadows of Motown and learn all the songs in that book.