I need the name of a toy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by wilser, Jun 26, 2008.

  1. Anybody remember those little clear plastic waterfilled toys that had two buttons that you would press and they would make a little ball go up and do weird things (basketball style setups)? What are those called? I need the name of those thingies, or where I can see a selection of them online for purchase.

  2. IIRC, those were called "Wonderful Waterfuls," or something like that and were made by TOMY. I had both the basketball and ring toss versions in the late 70s.
  3. exactly! thanks a bunch!
  4. I remember the basketball & tic tac toe ones, but that was so long ago, your best bet is Ebay. Atoz is right on the name.
  5. bongomania

    bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

    Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I used to love those! I had forgotten all about them.