I need the ugliest bassplayer around for music video

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by chrstian08, Nov 7, 2007.

1. chrstian08

chrstian08

Nov 3, 2007
    Hello. I need a bassplayer with bad and agressive stage attitude for spectacular music video (or touring event in Scandinavia, but that is still pending.One does not have to commit for both the event and video.) The filming will take place in Norway or UK the summer of 2008. All expences will be payed, and a good fee will be payed for the right person. Location or race does not matter. Neither does experience. Attitude is the most important here. Age- 18-40. Musicstyle : Disco, heavy funk and some rock. Coversongs, but some original material will be concidered. Please send a short Cv and description and, if possible, photo to me: [email protected], and i will send more info back.
    Christian Oen- Director.

2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Hey, I'm plenty ugly but it looks like a helluva commute so I'll have to pass.

Good luck on the search!

Riis
    Virginia Beach, VA, USA

3. jdwinva

jdwinva Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Leesburg, VA
    Flea is ugly and he can play his a$$ off !!!

4. why aren't you hiring a gui****? there are plenty ugly, with bad attitude and no experience at all and think they can play bassguitar...

5. nathanmcnathan

nathanmcnathan Inactive

Jan 25, 2008
    Barrie, Ontario
    I'm 17 and I have summers off from school:):):) How much would it pay? I've already got a passport and everything. Only problem is that I'm not ugly, just weird. I can do this weird crazy-eyes thing though and it freaks people out if you do it with a really really crazy big smile and twitch your head a bit. and I can play funk and stuff like that and read music well and improvise and everything too... if interested at all email [email protected]

EDIT:
    I have no problem wearing a jumpsuit or some other stupid outfit on stage either, and I can make some really weird and awkward movements and act like an idiot really well:)

6. Zildjian106

Zildjian106

Apr 8, 2007
    Ugly? :eyebrow:

I for one do not understand the motive behind that kind of criteria. :rollno:

7. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    I don't know if I'm ugly enough, but I'm willing to forgo taking a shower for a week or so in order to smell real bad if that will help. I'd also be willing to eat a bunch of onions and garlic, jump into the audience and kiss random chicks and fart a lot if you think your audience would enjoy it.

8. Hired!!!!:smug:

9. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    somebody obviously posted this as a prank to see what people would say they were ugly i guess....anyways...HAHA...real funny >.>