I need to get an Ibanez ATK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by WildBill, Jul 15, 2002.

1. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    I was wondering if anyone knew of any Ibanez ATK dealers around the Boston area or the stat of Massachusets.

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

The ATK is no longer available in the USA. You will have to find a used one.
  3. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    I know, they discontinued it a few years back, and I am looking for a used one, they only sell them in Japan and I am not paying for the shipping charge
  4. I just got this one last week.it's a ATK 305.Yep! eBay....My first 5 string too! I have to tell you this bass sounds better than any bass I own... It needs a good set up and one fret buzzes on the G string.... I am also having some problems ajusting to that lowB being there .....Ibanez ATK's are fine basses.. Good luck finding one.. Keep your eye out for one on eBay..I think I just saw two of them on eBay the other day....
  5. Skorzen

Mar 15, 2002
    Springfield MA
    I have one I may be looking to get rid of. It is a MIJ four string early model, slightly flamed koa top swampash body with a clear pickguard. It is in good condition a few minor dings in the finish nothing you will see from five feet away. plays great I may have some one who is interested in it, but if not it will be available. I live in western mass near Amherst.