i never thought I'd say this but I'm in love with...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by learning_towalk, Apr 29, 2004.

1. something that says Peavey on the headstock.

I played a Cirrus 6 Redwood top today...HOLY COW!!!

no offense to ken, but it played better than a $4,500 KS i played in Nashville.

I think I found my new bass...lol

it'll still be a few months for me to get that kinda cash together...but I'll do it...

wow, I'm excited about a Peavey product...THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!
  2. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    it could be a bongo I KEED! I KEED!
  3. VS

Jun 6, 2002
    Mountain City, Tennessee
    Discounted Gear: Peavey
    Welcome to the Club Of Cirri! -Luke
  4. well I've had nothing but bad experiences with Peavey in the past (amps,speakers,mixers,etc) so when people started telling me to look at Cirrus basses I was just like "NO THANKS!"

but man that bass was FAT as all get out!!! great pizz sound,great slap,great tap...over all just awesome!!!
  5. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    Hell yah, I am getting my Peavey Cirrus 6 w/Reedwood top payed off in about a Month...

I LOVE THAT THING (Yet hate other Peavey stuff...)

Kinda Funny, EVERYTHING they make except the Cirrus is A pile of CRAP. (IMO)
  6. same here, except for these two like 6" monitors from the 80's that I have that sound INCREDIBLE!!! aside from that...crap
  7. Nothing that a little Scotchbrite won't cure....
  8. welcome to the club, i thought peavey was **** until a g-bass (that i played broken before returning) and my current millennium usa converted me, for their new stuff anyway... i had a tl-5 for a short period of time that sucked so im a bit leary of their old stuff... if you like the cirrus try a millennium, they are different animals but both great basses
  9. Bass of Galt

Bass of Galt Guest

Mar 25, 2004
    Scrotillia Falls
    funny - I thought I'd never again read a thread about Peavey - and yet here I am. :D