Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I offer private Bass Lessons online

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by workingbass, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Mod Edit: Post removed due to spam.

Rule #7

The posting of non-solicited advertisments in the forums will not be tolerated. Free Classifieds Forums are provided for personal sales, however a Supporting Membership is required to post. Non-Supporting Members must also refrain from posting 'for sale' ads or links to ads in their profile signatures. If you own, operate, or are employed by a music-related business be sure and read the Commercial User Policy for specific participation guidelines. Please contact TalkBass to discuss advertising opportunities.

Thank you.

2. Correlli

Correlli

Apr 2, 2004
    New Zealand
    Just had a look at the web site, and in particular the credit card transaction form. I noticed that there is no padlock icon in status bar that shows the transaction will be secure. Nasty stuff.

If anyone has used that web site for C/C transaction, I would report your card lost or even stolen - as soon as.

3. Thanks for the tip.

I use Card Services International. If you follow the transaction, you'll see the padlock icon.