I ordered a new GK cab

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TSanders, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Yesterday I called the good folks at GK and ordered a Neo115. Its going to be added to my 1001RB-II, Neo212 rig. I cant wait to hear it, and when it gets here Ill post pics and some sort of review.
  2. thats going to be a really cool rig.
  3. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Trav, send some of your cash up my way bro!
  4. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    So when are you going to send me your 410RBH?
  5. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2005
    I've had a Neo112 for a couple of months, and it's great, so I've been thinking about selling my SWR Goliath III, and getting a Neo115 for the serious low end. (And to shave 35 lbs. off my "big" cab!)
  6. Patrick, sorry but I am still using the 410RBH in my other band. I like having the two seperate rigs so that I dont have to carry one rig back and forth between two seperate bands.
  7. Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Did you need more bottom than the 212 could provide to need a 1-15? Interesting call. I've been DYING to try that cab but cannot get any in the New England area at all,
    I have a GK 1001RB, great amp
  8. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
  9. I didnt need more bottom, and when I called GK to order another 212, I spoke with Gene (Daniel Elliot was out of town) and recommened the Neo 115 to go with my 212, for the style of music that I play. I figured since I told him what I play and what basses I play, he could know best since he works for GK.
  10. Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    I will watch for your review VERY closely, what style to you play? Def drop a PM copy of your post if you could my man, that would be awesome.
    What did this guy tell you to convince you of a 1 15 vs 212?
    Thanks man