1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I own the "POSTER" starbass ii

Discussion in 'Warwick Basses' started by khui, Jul 28, 2012.

1. khui

khui

Nov 22, 2007
    i ordered a 5 string starbass ii from warwick in december 2011 in satin honey violin. just yesterday, while casually surfing the warwick website, I discovered my bass is the "POSTER" bass! Imagine how proud i felt! Here's the link and some store shots and some shots i took with a black backdrop and natural sunlight:

http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?cl=EN&katID=22045&linkID=47901

starbassiifront.

starbassiiback.

starbassiiprofile.

DSC_0368.

DSC_0365.

2. WarwickOfficial

WarwickOfficial

May 15, 2012
    Warwick & Framus Social Media
    Hi khui,

Thanks for posting those here in our Sponsored Forum! That is a real beauty...the Star Bass II is such a versatile instrument, they amaze me every time I play one. The last 2 pics are great...you've got some serious photo skills! Thanks again....enjoy that lovely bass!!

3. khui

khui

Nov 22, 2007
    i was a long time loyalist to stingrays for that gritty growly sound. heard about warwick's but never played one until now. i just sold my stingray recently. this bass has more versatility than most people realize. it doesn't fit the traditional pigeon hole of single sound/purpose hollow body basses. Best sounding bass I ever owned for playing with a pick...killer slap tone...awesome growl w/ fingers...you got the sound, got the looks, got the playability...who needs another bass?

k.