1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

I Pad On Song Questions

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Already In Use, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Already In Use

Already In Use

Jan 3, 2010
    I did search. Can I scan all my fake cord charts and put them on my I Pad into On Song? Will the ones that are hand written be able to be edited? Can I put these charts on Google drive to share with band mates or will everything have to be MAC based/I Pad IOS based. I have I Real B already and can work that. Also can the files I already have on Google drive be imported to On Song? Sorry. Old dog trying to learn new tricks. I beg for your understanding. Found some You Tube lessons that just confuse me further. Does anybody teach music library management using the technology we have these days? Peace!:bassist:

2. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    Yes, they can. No, they won't be able to be edited. Yes, you can share them. Yes, the old files can be imported. They may need to be converted to plain text or PDFs, though. It winds up being easy to manage your digital files with OnSong.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

3. Already In Use

Already In Use

Jan 3, 2010
    Cool. I have so many hand written charts. Thanks so much!

4. f.c.geil

f.c.geil

May 12, 2011
    You bet!