1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I placed an order - Sadowsky Metroline Hybrid PJ

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Clementli, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Clementli

Clementli

Aug 29, 2015
    Work was so stressful, and I have to relief myself... by placing an order for my first ever Sadowsky bass.... Ordered a Metroline MV4-PJ.... I've only waited for 3 days and it's already killing me... How am I going to live with the rest of the 4 months 27 days?? :crying:

By the way, does anyone know where I could get a nice vintage white pearl pickguard for this? I've ordered it in 59 Burst, and I thought vintage white pearl pickguard should look good on it...

Thanks in advance

kobass, JLY and Bass Man Dan like this.
  2. Bass Man Dan

Bass Man Dan Endorsing Artist: Ned Flanders' Bass-a-Reeno Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2017
    Cincinnati
    Well, maybe if you didn't order Sadowsky basses you could take a less stressful job...I kid, I kid! Congrats, that is going to surely be a torturous, but well worth it, wait!

3. Clementli

Clementli

Aug 29, 2015
    :laugh::laugh::laugh: that may well be true!! but hey, life is all about earning and spending isn't it? I am counting the calendar everyday now, so looking for it....:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Bass Man Dan likes this.
  4. basadam

basadam

Nov 29, 2005
    Clementli likes this.