1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I played a Sadowsky Metro Precision P/J...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bluesy Soul, Jun 22, 2007.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Yea, I could. But that would mean Id have to get off my fat butt, find a tape measure, find my hybrid. Lots of work, Pilbara. I am very handsome, btw. LOL

Rob

2. atrapp

atrapp Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Whoa deer in the headlights :help:

3. I just recently bought the p/j hybrid and I love it, I bought the 4 string namm bass from Sadowsky about a month ago. The bass has a natural finish and a black pic guard, it was on sadowsky's site. This is my 3rd sadowsky and most likely my last. I had a 5 string uv70 metro and I didnt care for the 5 so I ordered this one up. I am very happy and i can get any sound out of it. I would highly reccomend this bass even over the metro mv4, it seems much more versatile to me. The low end is huge and I can get any sound I want. I am pretty happy. I am currently using this with a TF 550, epifani ul 310 and a ul 112. This is the perfect rig. If you havent tried these out do yourdelf a favor and check one out, I would be suprised if you didn't like it. I love the way it sounds plugged in but it really shined when i played with a full band. Kudos to Sadowsky!!

4. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Couldnt find a tape measure but I took a piece of string and stretched it from the middle of the 12th fret to the center of the rear pickup. It is exactly the same as my NYC JJ.

Rob

5. Thanks, Rob...much appreciated...I am looking to possibly rout a cheap P-bass for a bridge pickup and am just exploring options

6. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi

OK. good luck

Rob

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021