1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I pooched my hand!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by flakeh, Sep 1, 2008.

1. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    inspired m fassa elbrechts treads about broken toes, i thought i'd share this.

Some of you may recall, i got a speeding ticket for speeding on a downhill bike, after i landed a drop. Well i haven't hit it since then, until today. Hit it twice, third time i tried doing a moto whip, but landed cockeyed, and landed on my already sprained hand. fractured thumb and fractured hand, I know there is technical names for thoe bones, but i was a bit out of it.

So, no riding for a month, minimum, but i'll give er a try in a week or so, if i break anything, no more riding this season. :atoz:

2. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    Hope you're better and riding again soon.

3. Man that sucks!

Hope ya get a speedier recovery than my foot!

4. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    how long yah looking at for the foot?

i hope its a speedy recovery, i have a feeling there is an ocup race soon i am eligible for, and i wanna race.

5. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    You actually got a speeding ticket riding your bicycling?!?!?!?! Cops are br00000tal these days.

6. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    haha, Yah, i landed a big drop, and did 55 in a 50 zone. the kid was a rookie, So i don't feel bad about it. It was worth the ticket, it was like, 40$ i think. I gotta find where i put that old ting anyway....

7. Well I'm able to walk on it now but it'll be a good week or so before I'm back to walking normally. I can't play piano or drums until then too...:bawl:

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Now that's a speeding ticket you frame for the grandkids.

9. vinny

vinny

Apr 3, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV.
    That's KPH right? 'Cuz if that's MPH you got some brass ones.

10. I was gonna say the same thing! what's next ticket for running too fast???:hyper:
    all and all, hope you get better soon!