Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I really need a life.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    GENTLEMEN: We must take care of business as usual... how are we going to kill Superman?

2. Just make a bullet out of kryptonite! While superman is sitting there going "Ohh, looky here, he's gonna shoot me, ohh no, I'm SOOOOO scared" you can shoot him and he'll die. Simple as that! As for the Green Lantern, I think smothering him in a pile of yellow marshmellow peeps will do the job.

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Too simple... I'm thinking sharks... with kryptonite capped teeth... or a 4 hour slide show... of kryptonite!! MUHUHUH HA HAAAAAA

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    This reminds me, who's turn is it to buy the kryptonite. I've bought I swear the last like 3 times. :rolleyes:

5. You gotta get some sharks with freakin' laser beams on their heads. Line the lasers with kryptonite.

Or just put some kryptonite in his sandwich...

6. Winner.

7. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Well, it would kill me! :D

8. ahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhah

9. we cannot forget the SPINNING TOPS OF DOOM this time

10. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Why do we want to kill him?

11. i smell an evil villain imposter!

kill him too!:bassist:

12. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    If the song doesn't finish him off we'll have to get an evil fembot to slip a kryptonite condom on him and light his crotch on fire!

13. Seemed like a good idea at the time...

14. ***??

Are we completely forgetting about Lois?? I say we capture her, tie her up and dangle her over a big pot of acid. Then, when Superman shows up, we imprison him inside a huge reinforced concrete room, and sloooooooowly fill up with wate irradiated with Kryptonite!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh yes, and we'll keep Lois tied up in the control room so she can watch Superman die! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Of course, we're going to have to guard her with our two most inept and bumbling guards because we need all the intelligent ones for our diabolical plans!

Now...to discuss Batman...he is one baaaaaaaaaaaaad muther.

15. It's Spiderman I'm more afraid / jealous of...... c'mon, an ordinary guy like that getting super-pewers like that *and* Kirsten Dunst?

That's just unfair.

Okay, so he can keep the superpowers..... I'll just make sure the walls of my sky-scraping evil HQ are permenantly covered in oil so he can't grip them...... but I want Kirsten Dunst!!

:rolleyes: :p

16. *looks at Sophie avatar*

Maybe I should change that then.......

17. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    Speaking of your avatar.... What the heck is up with it? What's that say? And is it written in blood or something? :confused:

As for Superman...

Hey! Look over there!

[runs away]

18. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Of course in true Talkbass style we should have the waiter at his favorite restaurant serve superman carrots with a special kryptonite sauce.

19. Hmm, Yes........and then we could use the same tactic to get rid of Popeye, that sniveling, incoherent, foul-mouthed loon!!!:mad: :spit: :mad:

20. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Kidnap Lois Lane of course.