I saw Bootsy Collins on TV last night

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by LiquidMidnight, Feb 25, 2003.

1. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Apprently Snoop Dogg has his own sketch comedy show now on MTV. (Pretty funny actually) In one of the skits Bootsy had a cameo with George Clinton. It was a parady of the guy from N'Sync wanting to go into space.

Bootsy's been showing up a lot in pop culture latley. First the show ads then in Snoop's tv show.
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I saw Bootsy on Extra today too. I don't usually watch Extra but since I'm iced in today well...

They were proclaimed him the "wildest dressed" or something. He was wearing some kind of fake fur full length pimp coat with furry hat and it all had a zebra skin pattern (or maybe white tiger...can't remember). He looked like a pimp but it was pretty tame for Bootsy really.

brad cook
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Let me just say that I love Bootsy Collins.
  4. KeithPas

May 16, 2000
    I saw Bootsy with Parliment Funkadelic in 1978 in Madison Square Garden and he entered the stage from a spaceship that was lowered from the ceiling. After I saw that I decided that he was the coolest person on the planet other than James Brown.
  5. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I would like to just sit and hang out with Bootsy for a few hours. He just seems like a really cool guy.
  6. Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Casper the holy ghost,got his autograph and told him that it was
    because of him that i really decided to play Bass.
    some even say I look like him,i'm not sure if that's a compliment or not:D

O Yea,Boosty is a Pimp.;)