1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I saw Cryptopsy and origin last night!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Murder_Worship, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I WAS RIGHT IN THE FRONT! I can say it was the best show I've ever been to. Eric Langlois is a beast, i was blown away by how good he is. the new vocalist is amazing as well, he did an excellent job. His presence was incredible.They played soooooo many good songs. and to make things even better, after they finished they came back on and the intro to phobophile came on, that's when Matt McGachy split the crowd in two for a wall of death. It was crazzzzyyyy.

Im so stoked on Cryptopsy I cant even think about how good origin was ahahhaa. they were intense, Mike Flores has the wierdest playing style ive ever seen.

Pros:
    IT WAS @%$&*&! AMAZING!

cons:
    my neck hurts:rollno:

2. How did the crowd react to the new vocalist or the new songs? Maybe the haters just didn't show up.

3. everyone loved him, he was AMAZING, he got the crowd so into it, he didnt sing, they playd some new stuff( they also didnt have keyboards) they playd a sample before a song and he was talking saying "how dare they take death metal and add singing? thats not death metal! how could they do that to death metal!?!?" it was hilarious.

not as many people showed up as i thought would. still a pretty big crowd for halifax ahaha.

4. i forgot to mention, his vocals are waaaaaaaaaaayy different live.

he did exhales, not inhales. i dont think i herd one inhale from him