Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i saw red

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by funkfish, Aug 22, 2002.

1. funkfish

funkfish Guest

Jun 20, 2002
    U.S., Princeton, NJ
    what the hell does that phrase mean anyways? ive always wondered....never asked.....

dont kill the ignorant man

2. funkfish

funkfish Guest

Jun 20, 2002
    U.S., Princeton, NJ
    6 views and no responses....does that mean no one knows or no one wants to answer?

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    1) I saw Red Foxx. Comedian. Possibly someone saw him in stand up comedy, or on the street. He is no longer with us.

2) I saw "Red." Many people have the nickname "Red." "Hey, I was at the mall the other day and I ran into 'Red.'" "Yeah? How the hell is he doing? Did the rash clear up?"

3) I saw red. "Why didn't you park in that spot honey? It was right next to the front door." "I looked at the curb and saw red."

4) I saw Red-ding, CA during my trip through Mt. Shasta. Self-explanatory.

5) I saw red! Red being the color associated with anger. Someone becomes so angry that they react physiologically with increased blood pressure and pulse. Often used hyperbolically.

4. Now dave is editing our photos!

:eek:

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    yes im creepy :D

i can make you Party Hard too!

6. Make my "derek" party hard...

Speaking of sayings... why on earth do people say "I feel it in my water".... i aint going near their water if it can sense things... Anyone from melbourne answer the weird water question? :p

:D:D

Merls

7. But I don't wanna cause siezures. :rolleyes::D

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    guve me a link to a nice sized picture of him :)

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Oooh oooh oooh! Make my avatar rock Dave! You're the best!

Make my left hand go up and down the fretboard and my right hand play fingerstyle!

:D :D :D

10. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    that's some challenge there... ill try :p

11. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
  12. In light of what that picture looks like I wish for you not to edit my picture. :eek:

:D

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Hey Merls... your new avatar!

[​IMG]

3.6kb

14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

as you wish...

(i messed one frame on jazzbo anim... is lighter than the rest :( i learned my lesson though :) )

15. that's some hack job on my left eye, dave. ;)

but you know something funny? i have two versions of my avatar, the original, and one i photoshopped with my eyes looking the other way. i've been switching between them every couple of days now for about a month and a half. so far, nobody has noticed.

16. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i did notice!

i was waiting for it to turn the other side for a second (like an animation) but it never did :)

i once tried to do an animation of you turning the eyes side to side (but it didn't work that well :( )

but the frames remain:

[​IMG]

17. Thanks Dave!!

Hey is there any way to make my avatar that i have now clearer?? So i can use it again later?

:D:D

Merls

18. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I noticed, after someone said that it looked as if your eyes were following them around. Like Dave, I was waiting for an animation that never manifested.