Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I Saw THE LIGHT!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I saw the light recently..
    I went to a music store today.. i just got back from anyway.. and i played a bass!
    ..ive played a couple MIA Fender Jazz basses though and one MIA Fretless.. I liked the tone.. The neck.. was jjust.. ehh i didn't like it..
    so well I went to this music store and saw the most beautiful bass ive ever seen... Agave Blue MIM Fretless Jazz for 320 bucks.. OH MY LORD ALMIGHT!
    I just stood there.. I liked the way it looked but after i snapped out of it i went to pick it up.
    I hooked it into a peavey stack and fooled around with it for a few minutes. I LOVE THIS BASS! I MUST HAVE THIS BASS!
    So now .. im gonna try to convince my parents to buy it for me for christmas.. It played alot different than the MIA fretless i played.. I liked the fretted MIA alot! but the Fretless felt weird.. So I went and played that MIM fretless and im in love.. The tone is just as clear to my eras and i think it would prolly sound great recording =D sooo I WANT I WANT! =D
    if anybody has any agave blue jazz fretless' in stock at any stores.. tell me incase they sell it.. by december.. which they probably will but ill just go hunt for another one.. MUHAHAHA...

2. LA

LA

Oct 17, 2001
    Michigan
    Agave blue is a great color for that bass. The MIM Precision looks nice, too, though I haven't seen a fretless. S'got to be sweet!

3. Noobai

Noobai

Aug 25, 2002
    Stanford, CA
    Better get it quick. Basses like that dont last :D

I should know :(

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    yeah! i dig that Agave Blue colour A LOT...

too bad they didn't make those when i bought a MIM Jazz (which i sold some months ago)

BTW: Agave is the plant where Tequila is made

[​IMG]

just to add something to your knowledge :)