1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

i scored an Aria Pro II off ebay...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mikeus, Sep 27, 2008.

1. its an all black Aria Pro II IGB-SPT, it looks like an integra with an SB neck & headstock, probably passive and i think is it the korean one???

its paid and on its way, all up will cost about AU $600 to get it here which im not too cool with but yeah...

db08_1.
    d60b_1.
    e43f_1.
    deee_1.

i will do some mods on it, the front P pups will be replaced with a MM soap bar and the J to be replaced too, both with barts. a black badass to replace current bridge too. or see if i can go through the body somehow...:bassist:

stay tuned for my ZON 4 string mod thread (normal natural to brutal black) ;)

2. Jared92

Jared92

Nov 1, 2007
    Fairfax VA
    Nice I got a buddy with a natural one of those. Just watch out for bass spins. He plays in a metal group and did one, hit the ground and the headstock popped right off. soo... yeah Good luck with the new bass!

3. ouch!...yeah somehow i find the headstock too long...might see if i can chop it down a bit

4. Jared92

Jared92

Nov 1, 2007
    Fairfax VA
    Yeah I'd say just take off the strings. Give it a very good cleaning. Looks a little gunky. Chop it if you want. But make sure you have logo room, for resell value. And youd have a sweet bass!

5. Mike Shevlin

Mike Shevlin

Feb 16, 2005
    Las Vegas
  6. dude, gunky it WILL be lol! the ad says "I waxed it with car wax"

:confused: